Linksys SMART WIFI ACCOUNT
Linksys routers are known to be the most suitable router for home and office usage. Setting up a Linksys router is one of the most important steps for creating a strong network. The wireless network allows all your devices to get connected with the Linksys router to access the internet from anywhere. Linksys router includes dozens of settings and it properly needs to be configured to ensure proper internet connectivity. If you want to run a home network using a Linksys router, you will surely need to access the Linksys smart wifi account for setting up the router.
When you access the Linksys smart wifi account using linksyssmartwifi.com, you will be able to manage the advanced configurations and settings for your Linksys router. You can simply create a Linksys smart Wi-Fi account using the web address www.linksyssmartwifi.com and control the configurations of Linksys router from anywhere in the world. You just need an active internet connection to manage the settings of your Linksys router. No matter what changes you wish to make with your router including- checking the connection status, changing the username and password of the network setting up a guest network or limiting the inappropriate content, you can do them after Linksys router login into smart wifi account.
While you create a Linksys smart account or you try to Linksys smart wifi setup, you might face some issues which can distract you that is why we are here to tell you how to create a Linksys smart wifi account. We will also tell you how you can manage the settings or configurations of your router using the Linksys wifi account.
Linksys Smart Wifi Setup
It is important to have a wired or wireless connection to a Linksys router, when you try to attempt Linksys smart wifi setup. If there is no connection between the router and the device, you will not be able to access the Linksys router login page. Follow the steps to complete the setup process:
- Open a web browser on a device that is connected to your Linksys router’s network.
- You need to enter linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar to open the Linksys router login page.
- Now, you can fill in the Linksys smart wifi login default username and password in the required fields.
- The Linksys smart wifi setup page will appear, you can configure the settings of your router or you can create a Linksys smart account to manage the configurations from any remote location.
How to create Linksys smart wifi account?
After setting up your Linksys router successfully using Linksys smart wifi login default credentials, you can create a Linksys smart Wi-Fi account to manage the configurations and settings. You don’t need to worry if you are not sure how to create Linksys smart wifi account as we are here to provide you instructions for it. The Linksys account is accessible via linksyssmartwifi.com or using the Linksys router app.
- Open a web browser and go to linksyssmartwifi.com to open the login page.
- Now, locate a click here tab and click it.
- Click on ‘Create an Account’
- Enter the required information (Valid email address and password) in the required fields.
- Accept all the License agreements, privacies and terms of services.
- You will receive a notification in your registered email id regarding the confirmation of account.
- Now, go to your email id and click on the link to activate the account that you just created.
- Finally, you can associate your Linksys router to the account by entering the router’s administrative password. Click ‘Ok’
These were the steps to create a Linksys wifi account. You can surely access the configuration of the Linksys router using the account.
Linksys router firmware update using Linksys smart account
There are number of advanced settings which are possible with the Linksys smart account. Firmware updates are important from time to time. You must update the firmware whenever new updates are available. You can use the linksyssmartwifi.com for the Linksys router firmware update. Here are a few steps for managing and updating the firmware of Linksys router.
- First of all, download the latest firmware file for the router that you are using.
- Save the file somewhere on your computer.
- Perform the Linksys router login using the linksyssmartwifi.com to access the Linksys account.
- After successful login, you will be able to update the firmware of your Linksys router.
How to change password using Linksys smart account?
It is advised to change the wifi password of the Linksys router to protect it from the unwanted access. This is important so that not everyone can connect to your Linksys router. You can follow the steps which are given in this section of the website to understand how to change the password of your router using the Linksys wifi account.
- Enter the linksyssmartwifi.com in the web address to log into Linksys wifi account.
- Change the wireless password
Restrict The Internet Access For A Home Network With The Help Of Linksys Smart Wifi Account
If you want to make the settings for restricting the access for the home network then you can do it with the help of Linksys smart account. Here are a few steps that you can use for controlling internet settings.
- First of all, you need to access the Linksys smart Wi-Fi account using the linksyssmartwifi.com.
- After logging in, you need to go to the option Linksys parental control.
- When you see the whole list of connected devices, you can select the devices that you wish to control internet access.
- Under ‘Block internet access’ you can click on the ‘Edit’ button and change the internet network settings.
- After making all the configuration, click on the ‘Save’ button.
How to change the admin password of Linksys wifi account?
To change the admin password of Linksys wifi account, you need to go through the following steps:
- Go to the Linksys wifi router login page using linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Enter the Linksys smart wifi login default details in the required fields.
- Now, click on the ‘Advanced’ option in your Linksys wifi page.
- Here, you will find the option of changing the admin password of your Linksys wifi router.
- Type the new password to change it and click on the ‘Save’ button in the end.
Router settings that are manageable using Linksys wifi account
Linksys smart wifi account is the advanced feature that can be used to manage all the advanced settings that you can use web-based utility:
- You can manage the guest access controls using linksyssmartwifi.com
- The Parental control can be configured using it.
- Login details for Linksys router setup can be configured
- Network map can be configured
- SSID configuration can also be managed
Linksys Router Dropping Connection
If after completing the Linksys router setup, you are facing internet dropping issue then you can follow the troubleshooting tips to fix the issue. If your Linksys router dropping connection, it could possibly be because of the following reasons:
To resolve the Linksys router dropping connection issue, check the following tips
- First of all, determine the correct the MTU size for your wireless network.
- If you are facing frequent disconnection from the Wi-Fi, make sure that your router is away from the devices with high frequency.
- Also, make sure that your router is away from thick and concrete walls.
- It is recommended to place your router in a little higher location.
- Customize the wireless settings of your router- use WPA WPA2- Personnel as your security key.
- Update the firmware of your Linksys wifi router.
These troubleshooting tips will resolve your Linksys router dropping connection issue.
We hope all of your doubts, issues or confusions regarding Linksys smart wifi setup are solved through this website. You can go through the Linksys smart wifi account setup by using linksyssmartwifi.com yourself now. But if you still face any issue regarding Linksys router setup, you can contact our technical team who are available round the clock to help you with it.