Linksys is an American company selling networking hardware products. Mainly the products include wired or wireless routers, Ethernet switches, and wireless Internet video cameras etc.
Linksyssmartwifi.com, while using a home system and also you are a Linksys client you will need to get the Linksys Wi-Fi account. Generally, make a Linksys smart Wi-Fi utilizing default login address www.Linksyssmartwifi.com and manage all the arrangements for Linksys smart switches from anywhere.
When you make a smart Linksys account, you can effectively get to switch the login screen from any area. By using Linksyssmartwifi.com you will get to the Linksys shrewd setup window. You can also refresh the firmware for your Linksys Wi-Fi switch from any remote using area by this account.
By using the Linksys smart account, you can easily set up the Linksys router. It is also easy to reset the Linksys router by using the smart account of Linksys. Likewise, http://linksyssmartwifi.com is the default web address for getting any other Linksys account.
In case you need to start the setup of your Linksys router by using a smart wizard, following are the steps you need to follow:
- First, connect the external antennas if any to your router and then connect your router to the power source. Checks that the power is on and your router’s LED are stable.
- Now, between the Ethernet cable of your modem and internet port of the router make a connection.
- Also, you need to make a connection with your wireless network. You can see the details below your device.
- Open any web browser and enter ‘linksyssmartwifi.com’ in the URL bar.
- You can also use the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 if you cannot use the above-mentioned web address for the setup process.
- Now, select ‘I have read and accepted the License terms’ and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
Now, after the setup of your Linksys router is done you can need to log in to your Linksys router.
If you need to change your router’s settings or update your firmware or need to configure your Linksys router credentials you always need to login to Linksys router. Below are given the steps to Log into your Linksys router:
- You need to connect your Linksys router to the power source.
- Then connect an Ethernet cable to your device. And, open any browser and fill http://192.168.1.1 in the URL bar. This default address is used for Linksys router administration page.
- Now fill in your router’s username and password to connect the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both.
- At last, click ‘OK’ to connect your router and then you can easily access your router’s settings.
Thus, the login process of your Linksys router is completed. In case, you need to reset your router’s password so that no one can cause any threat to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open up any web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 and Log into your router.
- Under the wireless settings, click on “wireless”.
- Then, under the WPA or WEP, you can reset your router’s password.
- You need to use that password which you can easily remember and anyone else cannot figure out.
- Click on “save” to save your changes.
Thus, by Linksyssmartwifi.com you can help you in Log into Linksys router, wireless network name or SSID can be accessed by using http://192.168.1.1, using the Linksys smart account you can easily configure the parental control and also the visitor access on your Linksys router.